Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit .
The DevOps Engineer ensures integration and delivery of technical services for new and existing clients.
You will be part of a cross-functional team and support our clients with modern infrastructure expertise while you provide a mixture of preventative support as well as integration activity around Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, VMWare and more.
Become part of thrilling new projects for world's leading enterprises, enjoy a people focused work environment, participate in international teams and projects and take the opportunity to make a difference.
- Design, Support and Implementation for state of the Art cloud native solutions including migration options for legacy applications
- Ensure production grade service stability
- Work together with your teammates, clients and vendors in a collaborative way
- Support project management with estimations and stick to defined milestones
- Share ideas for improvements and provide insights to other colleagues
- Excellent knowledge in cloud technologies within at least one provider (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Very good troubleshooting competency including detailed knowledge in Networking, Protocols and Security
- Deep understanding of containerization and orchestration concepts such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts with pipelines in multiple tools (e.g. Jenkins, Azure Devops, Gitlab or others)
- Knowledge of configuration management up to infrastructure as code with tools like Ansible, Terraform or others
- Full stack knowledge from GIT over CI/CD support up to automatic deployment in multiple environments
- Very good English language skills are required and German language skills are beneficial
- Passion for technology and growth
- Experience in working with a globally distributed team
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate across functional and technical teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, organized, driven, and result-oriented
- Take initiative and can work independently without a lot of supervision
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
Benefits of Working Here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.