My client an award-winning people management software company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Senior Flutter Developer.
My client is on the hunt for a driven and dedicated developer to join the team. Offering a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Equipped with a great product team that believes in user-centered design, iterative development and validated learning. Working in an agile and collaborative way within cross-functional teams focusing on delivering value not just to a UK audience but to international clients across 4 platforms. The demand has led to the creation of a new team, new opportunities for growth and new features to work on.
Are you looking for a new role? Want to work in one of Manchester's most vibrant, fast-growing Businesses?
- Ensure that the initiative has a coherent Definition of Done and that your features are met
- Able to communicate a complicated problem succinctly accurately and coherently to a team with different skill sets.
- Exhibit cross functional behaviour and support other competencies within the company
- Able to negotiate and compromise solutions and find the balance between best practice, expediency and longer-term maintenance costs
- Demonstrate, discuss and permeate current good practice in the skills specific to your professional family across other members of your professional family
- Propose new technology, process or tooling to improve efficiency being aware of the future maintenance costs and consistency across other product teams
- You make realistic commitments that you are confident of meeting and strive to do so.
- Maintain and improve engineering practice
- Maintain and improve software quality for features built (TDD, Pairing, Peer Review, Static Analysis)
- Support the product owner and Development Lead in the provision of estimates that are at an appropriate level of fidelity for the phase in the development lifecycle
- Support the QA in identifying describing and resolving defects
- Support the BA in the elaboration of requirements
- You take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of delivery from idea, marketing, sales and operation
- Manage your own training requirements