About Our Senior Solutions Engineer
We're looking for a talented Senior Solutions Engineer that would be excited to put multiple skill sets to use on a daily basis. As a Solutions Engineer at Dynamic Yield, you'll be a trusted advisor responsible for driving all aspects of the technical sales process. With prospects, that means leading product demos and presentations, providing input on integration to anyone from end-users to c-suite, and technical scoping. Behind the scenes, you'll have the opportunity to get creative. This includes anything from developing front-end custom demos that showcase personalization on our prospects' websites to building tools that support the sales process. Combined with your superb communication abilities, your specialized technical skills will be key in signing new deals, so you'll have a direct impact on our bottom line.The Task-at-Hand:
The Optimal Skills for Success:
- Working with our Sales Directors while leveraging your product knowledge and technical knowledge as you pitch to enterprise companies in the commerce, finance, and/or food industries.
- Assertively being the main authority in sales meetings for all product and technology-related topics.
- Delivering technical and/or product presentations and demonstrations that show the value of the platform.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from software engineers to executive-level decision-makers.
- Managing the platform's demo environment to ensure that our team consistently delivers great product demos.
- Training and enabling the sales team, specifically pertaining to the topics of product, technology, and competitive positioning.
- Working cross-functionally between teams, including sales, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Writing answers to and being generally accountable for lengthy, complex RFPs and security questionnaires.
- Constantly learning, to stay up-to-date on competitive solutions, products and services.
- Developing miscellaneous coding projects that support sales cycles and Proof-of-Concepts, as needed.
- 6-10 years of experience (3+ as a sales/solutions engineer); Marketing technology experience or eCommerce experience is a major plus.
- Proven ability to sell to enterprise customers.
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product.
- Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions, given a list of prospect business requirements.
- Located in eastern or central time zones with the ability to travel 30% and authorization to work in the USA.
- We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard and Dynamic Yield is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.