Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national, market leading engineering business. They provide solutions to a global customer base, specialising in design and implementation of projects and services in partnership with global market leading clients. They operate across industries such as Pharma, Biotech and Industrial.
Due to continued growth and accusations, they are keen to appoint a Senior Systems Engineer to be based from their Derby offices, with a hybrid working model, flexible working hours and a salary range of £30,000 to £40,000 plus benefits.
As an experienced Senior Systems Engineer, you will provide high level support across all areas of technology, from hardware, software, networking, and support.
Senior Systems Engineer - Duties
- Provide technical support to users and stakeholders
- Resolving escalated incidents
- Working with 3rd party suppliers
- End-user training
- Provide repairs and upgrades to technical environment
- Patching/Updating systems and equipment
- Databases, MS Office, Scripts, Batch Files
Senior Systems Engineer - Experience
- VMware ESXi, Vcenter
- Veeam backup and replication
- SonicWALL security applications
- Windows Server 2012 R2 upward - DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Active Directory
- Microsoft O365, MS Cloud Services
- Windows PowerShell scripts
- Hardware - Servers, Storage (Dell Compellent SAN), Networking Switches, NAS, UPS
The permanent opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer, will pay a salary range of £30,000 to £40,000, with a hybrid working model and flexible working hours. This is an opportunity to join a national market leader, which has grown considerably over the last two years.
For further information, please contact Ajax Hayre on (see below) and apply with an updated CV.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates