A great place to develop an interesting career!
Chameleon Innovations is a medium-sized, family owned and managed manufacturing business. We take pride in our quality products and after-sales service. Since 1996, we have engaged in continuous in-house engineering and development of innovative rolling tarps for transport and industrial retractable enclosure solutions. Chameleon is a team driven to deliver innovative products that solve common problems in transportation and industry. Our products are derived from the need to make people's lives easier and we do!
This position will provide an opportunity for growth within the organization for the right candidate. Successful candidates will be honest, self motivated, collaborative, good teammates and hard working.
Our team will provide training to the selected individuals.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Service Center Installer, services, installs and modifies open deck rolling tarp systems, primarily Chameleon Innovations products in the service center.
- Repairing, servicing and assembly of rolling tarp systems and parts. for various applications.
- Fabrication of assigned Chameleon Innovations assemblies, sub-assemblies, products, installations, repairs and orders; inspect finish products according to the production plans and schedule and sub-assembly requirements to ensure quality, on-time delivery and cost.
- Follows methods and standard work as assigned and applicable
- Clean work areas and equipment, maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures, CSST and other safety compliance bodies as applicable.
- Prepare assemblies, sub-assemblies, kits, etc. as assigned
- May cut, drill, grind or chip excess metal from metal products
- Assist in repairing, maintaining and installing machinery and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and requirements:
- Only honest, self motivated, collaborative, good teammates and hardworking individuals need apply
- Some secondary school
- Must be meticulous and detail oriented
- Ability to use a tape measure and basic hand tools
- Positive attitude
- Physical strength is required. Physical Demands generally include use of a computer/barcoding to input customer information; standing, walking, lifting needed to carry out everyday activities; and ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Fully bilingual English/French would be considered an asset but not required
- Trade school certificate or equivalent experience or training and/or Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program or equivalent experience? an asset
- Previous experience working in the metal fabrication industry an asset
- Ability to read, interpret and build to order systems based on drawings an asset
- Knowledge of CNESST and other regulatory compliance related to this position would be considered an asset
- ASP Construction certificate position would be considered an asset
Please submit your resume via e-mail to: (see below)