With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today for each other, our customers, and our communities, Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy being a part of a 2022 Top Workplace USA and Star Tribune Top Workplace 175 Team:
- $2,400 Sign on Bonus
- Full Time 2nd shift 2:30pm - 11pm
- Top-tier benefits starting on your first day (including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k, paid parental leave, voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital, and supplemental life insurance)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- 15 paid days off
- 10 paid holidays
- Profit sharing accelerated by YOUR performance paid quarterly
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms and personal protective equipment
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
As a Shipping and Receiving Operator you play a key role in delivering on our customer promise by using a forklift and pallet jack to load and unload product, pick, and ship custom products and fluids for our customers in the lawn, garden, and recreational industries.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Utilize the warehouse management system and scan guns to receive product, vendor receipts and transfer inventories.
- Contribute to our quality initiatives by identifying defective materials or questionable conditions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications)
- Safety and quality mindset, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to regularly lift 25 lbs. (frequently lift up to 60 lbs.)
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic mathematical abilities and computer literacy
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred Qualifications)
- Prior receiver, material handler, shipping and receiving associate, warehouse clerk, forklift operator, shipper, or general labor experience
- General understanding of Lean Principles
- Experience with inventory or warehouse management systems
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)