Social Media Specialist
This job is required to be in Omaha, NE and also onsite!
Horsepower Brands is a portfolio company of franchise brands in the home service industry, delivering first-in-class customer service and experiences. More importantly, all consumers across North America need the services we provide. Were a rapidly growing company, and its essential that you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a positive attitude toward change to embrace our culture.
Were looking for a Social Media Specialist to be the voice of our brands. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, a skilled creative writer, a team player, and an innovator who can bring us original and untried ideas to create some fantastic content. The ability to manage multiple brands with different strategies is essential.
- Develop engaging and converting social media content for multiple brands across different platforms
- Monitor and respond to our day-to-day digital reputation and implement best practices across all social media channels
- Work with the team to understand performance reports that measure the success of social media campaigns and adjust our strategy as needed
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Develop social content campaigns with brand partners, from ideation to execution
- Develop relationships with industry professionals and influencers to create a strong network
- Cultivate a following and build relationships with fans and influencers
Position Type/Expected Hours Worked:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (flexible start/end times) unless otherwise specified. Regular, punctual, and consistent attendance is required.
- BS degree in Social Media, Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience working in social media for a Brand or Agency
- Understanding of social media KPIs
- Deep knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and other social media best practices
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of writing engaging copy.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Graphic Design experience is a plus
- This job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and is subject to change at any time with or without notice
- Tech Package provided to all new hires
- Fantastic Company Culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Company Events
- Unlimited PTO
- Cool SWAG!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit in an office space, see, hear, and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, and use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Human Resources Department at ext.4
SVHB Marketing LLC d/b/a Horsepower Brands is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law.