Software DeveloperJob Location:
Sharonville, OH (hybrid)Salary Range:
3+ years industry experience, Java, SQL
We are an AI and robotics company that has been around for over 50 years, located in the greater Cincinnati, OH region. We work with large companies to manage their materials that are AI and robotics based. The company is expanding quickly and we are looking for software developers with heavy Java experience to join our team. This role is a hybrid position, requiring you to be in-office 3x a week. The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of Java experience, a Bachelors of Science degree, strong SQL knowledge and experience with Angular.
If this sounds like you, apply now! We are interviewing candidates this week!
What You Will Be Doing
As a Java Developer, your main tasks will be coding, testing, documenting, and designing projects and other programs. You will also be working with customers to gather, analyze. and create functional requirements into the current software base. This role will include less than or up to 20% travel accompanying a control engineer to visit customers occasionally.
What You Need for this PositionMust Have Skills
Nice To Have Skills
- 3+ years software developer experience
- Java expertise
- SQL experience
- Bachelor's of Science degree
- Angular experience
- Spring Framework knowledge
What's In It for You
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401k & IRA
- PTO (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Training & Development
So, if you are a Software Developer with experience, please apply today or send your resume to Austin.Boyd@Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AB15-1703557L989 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Austin Boyd - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.