Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
25 - 50%
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we're faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact-in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
Reporting to the VP Europe Solution Consulting, you are responsible for leading all Presales activities operations for Europe Receivables solutions. Working closely with the Europe Receivables Sales Managers in UK and Europe who are responsible for all sales business development activities with prospects and existing clients. You will play an integral role in the sales process utilizing in-depth receivables product knowledge to provide business and technical expertise in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend and package the best possible product/solutions and/or services for client prospects through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
As a key member of the Solution Consulting Team, you will personally contribute to achieving FIS Banking Solutions sales objectives through solution development, solution validation, deal support, coordination with the business leader and product managers, awareness of industry challenges, product knowledge, presales enablement, etc.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to work with major banks, financial institutions, wealth advisors and fintech/challenger banks and assist them with their wealth management solution strategies. FIS is the world's largest provider of banking, wealth and payments solutions and is investing in the latest technology approaches for digital banking and payments, cloud-based processing and API enabled services.
The role will require establishing a strong collaboration and partnership attitude from the solution consulting team with the sales organisation as well as other teams within product management, client engagement, professional services and wealth management line of business.
What you will be doing:
- Attend to customer/prospect requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion
- Qualify and help close sales opportunities
- Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in Sales Enablement space
- Ensure successful service demonstrations and use-case walkthroughs
- Determine, resolve and communicate technical and business presales issues to presales management
- Collect, analyze and maintain client/prospect requirements and translate/map them into FIS service solutions.
- Support project managers in planning the solution aspects of sales opportunities including cost estimations
- Assist regional business development campaign activities
- Proactively collaborate to share best practices and knowledge.
What you bring
- Experience in sales and presales processes, complex sales management and innovation selling, building and motivating high performing teams
- Experience with Order to Cash Pre-Sales and SaaS sales
- Consulting attitude and experience, in order to be authoritative and convincing in business discussion with clients.
- High level of accountability in a high growth environment
- Proven as an innovative thinker, self-starter, fast-learner, and agent of change
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams spread across geographies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.