This is a hybrid role (onsite + remote work)
Up to $150k + equity + potential bonus Requirements:
5+ years of Technical Project Management experience focused on a complex HW/SW product +
Based in the Greater Seattle Area, we're a fast-growing aerospace company that has patented one of a the kind technology to beam power over a laser! After several years of deep work with the DOD we are getting closer to commercializing our product and in need of a talented Project Manager to help us across the finish line!
Founded by a former MIT Physicist and aerospace engineer we have set three world records for beaming power via a laser and recently won two NASA government grant awards. We've also received numerous Naval and DoD grants to design first ever technology for military usage! We are truly leaders and pioneers in our industry and are only just scratching the surface of our growth!Please be advised due to nature of government work this position is only open to candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship and onsite at least 3 days a week in the Seattle area. RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE!
Top Reasons to Work with UsCompensation:
Up to $150k + equity + bonus potentialWork schedule:
this is a hybrid role, primarily working onsite (3 days a week) and remotely as neededBenefits:
full medical, dental, vision + 401kStability:
with numerous DOD and NASA grants and our first round of VC funding coming this year we are well positioned for the next 10 years!Growth:
huge opportunity for both personal and professional growth
What You Will Be DoingEnsure all assigned projects are delivered within scope, within budget and on time by..
- Leading the initiation and planning of projects by checking technical feasibility
- Managing inventory and resources
- Working closely with Business Development to manage interactions with clients and external stakeholders
- Risk Management
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 5 Year of experience managing Projects/Programs to completion within an Engineering field:
Bonus points if you have any of the following..
- Technical Project Management
- B.S. in Engineering, Business Management or related technical field
- Experience working directly with development teams
- Experience managing all aspects of an electro/mechanical or optical project
- Proficiency with Project Management Tools (i.e. SmartSheet, JIRA, MS Project, etc.)
What's In It for You Up to $150k + equity
- Competitive base salary + bonus potential
- Full Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Possible relocation assistance
- Sustainable work/life balance
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience in an Engineering field..
- Apply directly here today
- or for immediate consideration -
Email Your Resume In Word To
- Send a copy of your most current resume along with your PST phone call availability to albert.alvarado@
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AA5-1703770 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Albert Alvarado - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.