Are you ready for your next career opportunity?
If you are looking to manage with a highly visible, hands-on approach and provide the leadership and vision to fuel the growth of a successful Canadian business, then we are the right place for you!
The Store Manager has a key role at Dollarama, managing and overseeing the daily retail store operation which includes day-to-day operations, merchandising activities, recruitment and training of new employees, scheduling and inventory management. The Store Manager also ensures that the standards of the store are in line with company guidelines and best practices.
Why join our team?
- Stimulating and diverse working environment;
- Competitive compensation, bonus plan and benefits package;
- Company matched pension plan;
- Tailor-made training program and integration process; and
- Opportunity to continue to develop retail and management skills and pursue a career within the company.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in the retail industry;
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a team management position;
- Flexible availability required (day, evening, weekend);
- Good leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities; and
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and high-volume environment.
If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a growing Canadian company and to join a dynamic team, please apply online or at a store located near you.
We thank all interested applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WARNING : Dollarama will never ask you to send personal information such as your full name, address, date of birth or Social Insurance Number to us via email. Should you receive any job posting or information request asking you to complete a form or send personal information to someone claiming to be a Dollarama employee we encourage you to delete that message without replying. Requests such as the ones referenced here may be an attempt by someone outside of Dollarama to obtain your personal information for the purpose of identity theft.