An excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator for this dynamic food business.
Is to ensure that the supply chain runs efficiently and smoothly. Linking the commercial operation with logistics and planning
- Coordinating with the commercial team to manage contracts & orders.
- Supporting the sales team to maintain and increase sales. (Customer Services)
- Ensuring that purchase & sales orders are up to date and correct.
- Helping to plan collection and delivery schedules.
- Helping to manage the interface between supplier and customer orders
- Helping to manage the stock control and costings in conjunction with the internal Stakeholders and 3rd party providers
- Liaising with the commercial team and Logistics to ensure transport and logistics are organised efficiently and effectively.
- Working with the technical team to ensure that any issues are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Communicating with customers, suppliers, 3rd parties as necessary to ensure tasks are completed successfully.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You will need to have a strong background in either planning/supply chain or sales coordination ideally gained within a Food Business.
- In addition:-
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - able to liaise effectively within the company and externally with all 3rd party service providers, and have strong customer service focus
- Strong IT skills.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."