System Administrator, Manufacturing IT (m/f/d)
- Work directly with stakeholders to support the manufacturing area both in headquarters and external sites
- Being driver for rethinking innovative operational technology
- Participating in projects and working tightly with our system administration team to improve security and availability as well as customer satisfaction
- Supporting and further development of an extensive hybrid IT landscape
- Monitoring, diagnosis and troubleshooting of the central infrastructure as well as 3rd level support
- Completed higher education (e.g. HTL or higher degree) as well as at least five years of experience in IT business in an enterprise environment
- Practical knowledge of Linux and Windows servers as well as scripting languages
- Excellent command of English and German both written and spoken
- Strong drive and passion for customer focus, teamwork, and technology
Further information Minimum Salary
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is € 38,855.04).
Earliest Entry Date
This position is to be filled immediately.
Your Contact Person
If you have any questions please contact Marina Engl.
MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 130 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2,400 employees around the world.
Want to join a company that helps bring the joy of sound to people with hearing loss? Apply now!
MED-EL Medical Electronics
Tel (0) 5