System Administrator (m/f/d) Shaping the future together!
As a regional investment bank, ILB promotes public and private investment projects in the state of Brandenburg in the areas of business, employment, infrastructure and housing. With around 800 employees, we work together in Potsdam to move Brandenburg forward.
System Administrator in
Potsdam - as soon as possible
Make sure our IT operations run smoothly!
Together with your team, you will be responsible for looking after ILB's more than 100 Windows servers. Through your expertise, you will ensure smooth and secure operations from an IT perspective, thus ensuring the availability of the systems for ILB employees. You will respond to faults as quickly as possible and provide solutions. At the same time, you will help drive optimizations as part of exciting projects to move applications to the Azure Cloud.
Your responsibilities for this position
- Setup, operation and administration of MS Windows based central infrastructure components and services in IT (e.g. AD and PKI) as well as updates and implementation of security requirements.
- Administration of the virtualized server environment (VMWare ESXi).
- System administration and operation of databases (Microsoft SQL).
- Installation and support of servers, clients and laptops, as well as technical operation of specialized applications.
- Service provider control for outsourced topics
- Further development of technical solutions and procedures
- Provision and further development of solutions for system monitoring, system optimization and documentation.
Our requirements for you
- Relevant professional experience in the support of network and operating systems.
- strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Intel server architectures
- confident handling of technical and software components
- independent as well as goal- and solution-oriented way of working, high level of initiative, commitment and willingness to take responsibility
- team-oriented personality as well as excellent customer and service orientation
- completed IT technical training, or computer science studies or a comparable degree in engineering studies
Our offer to you
- Regular continuing education in the field
- Modern workplaces at Potsdam's main train station with connections to Berlin
- Attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, public transport subsidy)
- Diverse measures for work-life balance (eg, flexible working, part-time and home office option).
Occupation in part-time is possible in principle.
Severely disabled applicants in equal suitability will be considered preferentially when filling the position in our financial institution.
Apply at our development bank! For this job offer, please submit your application documents (letter of motivation, CV, relevant references) online, stating the job title and your possible starting date.