Talent Acquisition Consultant
£22K minimum basic salary (Uncapped Commission)
Macildowie are delighted to be working alongside a fantastic, growing organisation based in Nottingham looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join on a permanent basis and really hit the ground running. Based in Nottingham City Centre, the organisation adopts an on-site working model, with a number of pre-booked days to work from home.
The successful candidate will:
- Deliver fast-paced, high-volume recruitment within the recruitment sector.
- Provide a tailored, personal candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Manage the entire recruitment process, from candidate screening to applicant interviewing.
- Utilise a range of candidate attraction methods, including LinkedIn Headhunting and career fairs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous in house or agency recruitment experience, ideally within the technology/software sector.
- Be creative in attraction and sourcing methods, placing in vacancies that are tough to fill.
- Be confident managing a constant high-volume of vacancies.
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic team culture and environment
- Amazing potential earnings, with bonuses and salary increases
- Higher basic salary dependant on previous recruitment experience (Up to £34K)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Personal and professional development through the organisation
- Fantastic team culture, with regular social activities
This is a great, unique role and won't be around for long, so please get in contact with me via email () or give me a call () to find out more!
If this role is of interest to you then please get in touch or apply via the link below:
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.