Technical Customer Support Executive - Automotive Aftermarket
We have a super role with a global automotive aftermarket manufacturer who are look for a Technical CustomerSupport Executive / Technical Customer Service Executive / Product Support Executive to join their team.
As the first point of contact for customers and wholesalers as a Technical Product Support Executive / TechnicalCustomer Service executive you must be highly professional and want to help, advice and take ownership of customer / client requirements. You will be the type of person who can take an initial enquiry and manage it through to its completion.
The company has a portfolio of prestigious repeat customers so it is important you are confidant in your ability to build and maintain long term customer relationships.
You will be joining a very well established and successful company and will be welcomed into an enthusiastic team that will help you settle in and support your role development.
Salary Up to £35,000 basic DOE + bonus (7.5% performance related) + pension + private medical insurance + onsite parking + hybrid working will be available in the future but not immediately.
location: Oxfordshire - Banbury, Oxford, Northampton, Daventry, Southam, Brackley, Wellesbourne, Towcester, Rugby, Coventry, Kenilworth, Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon
Role / Person:
- Co-ordination of customer enquiries from initial call through to completion, ensuring that they are kept fully informed at all stages of the problem-solving phase.
- Preparing equipment for delivery.
- Manage loan equipment and audit on a regular basis
- Manage customer expectation on time frames for device repairs
- To liaise with customers to offer first level support keeping them fully informed at all stages of progress
- Communicate, Liaise and work with other departments across the business, as appropriate.
- Provide information and support to the external sales team.
- Genuine enthusiasm and commitment to provide exceptional service
- Ideally have excellent technical problem-solving skills
- The ability to build close working relationships with all internal departments to improve products, service, and reduce costs.
- Strive to show initiative and work as part of a team.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be fully computer literate to include MS Office (Excel, Word & Outlook).
- A working knowledge of SAP and CRM systems is desirable.
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this TechnicalProduct Support Executive / TechnicalCustomer Service Executive - Automotive Aftermarket role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on or
Job Ref: 3912RC Product Support Executive / Customer Service Executive - Automotive Aftermarket