As a Telesales Agent, your role will be lead generating, cold calling, market researcher. The role is to help farm new leads for sales, predominantly in the UK, with the view to expanding our category range of products in new territories
Events based business based in central Brighton looking for a Telesales Agent to join their growing team.
The key responsibilities of a Telesales Agent will be;
Identify target audiences, objectives, and desired outcomes of a telemarketing campaign. Research specific markets/products to generate lists of buyers to target. Execute telemarketing campaigns to completion and report on the results. Cold call businesses using a given directory to sell products. Assist with promotional activities. Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements. Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales. Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information using Assetflow. Stay up to date on current sales/marketing trends.
The successful Telesales Agent will have;
- To work constructively and cooperatively with other members of the team.
- Any other duties which could reasonably fall within your role.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Engineering background (desirable but not essential)
- Strong analytical, communication, reporting, and time-management required.
- Excellent telephone manner.
£24,000 - £25,000