We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant who is looking to gain great financial exposure; you will be working in a busy, fast-paced environment located near Cheltenham.
You will contribute to the smooth running of the company's finance departments, liaising with different departments to resolve queries, taking ownership of purchase ledger and sales ledger. This is a varied role allowing you to develop a career in a globally successful company wide range of responsibilities. As time goes on, you will gain responsibility with nominal ledgers and contribute to the company's overall strategic direction.
Ideally, You Will:
- Be AAT qualified or have previous experience in an accounts payable function
- Possess high level of organisation and accuracy with the initiative to work to tight deadlines and can demonstrate comfort in using accounting systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem-solve under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
In Return, You Will:
- Enjoy a varied role working with like-minded individuals in a fun, exciting and vibrant environment
- Actively develop your skillset working alongside experienced and knowledgeable team members who will push you to progress in your career development
- Enjoy continuous development for this role as well as encouraging employees to gain relevant qualifications
- Competitive salary and great company benefits that include flexible working with the option to work from home