We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Accounts Assistant that is looking to gain great exposure; you will be the core of the finance function as the company continues to go from strength to strength.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be taking ownership of all transactional duties as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for ensuring that all assigned duties and tasks are completed of accuracy within defined time scales. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a dynamic, fun and vibrant business.
- Possess high level of organisation and accuracy with the initiative to work to tight deadlines and can demonstrate comfort in using accounting systems
- Currently studying AAT with the intention and ambition to complete your qualification in the near future
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem-solve under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
In Return, You Will:
- Actively develop your skillset working alongside experienced and knowledgeable team members who will push you to progress in your career development
- Enjoy comprehensive training and continuous development for this role as well as encouraging employees to gain relevant qualifications
- Competitive salary and great company benefits that include flexible working with the option to work from home and an impressive study package
- Enjoy a varied role working with like-minded individuals in a fun, exciting and vibrant environment
If you are an ambitious Trainee Accounts Assistant with a massive desire to learn and grow within your career, then please apply now!