Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Trainee Customer Service/Administrator based in Biggleswade for a multinational manufacturing company.
Summary of theTraineeCustomer Service/Administrator role
Salary: £20,500 - £222000 Location: Biggleswade Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm The role
As the TraineeCustomer Service/Administrator your role will involve the following important duties:
- Liaise with engineers.
- Prepare parts/service quotations and orders.
- Enter new parts details onto the system for ordering.
- Collate information for internal and external invoicing purposes.
- Input engineers' timesheets to build up the cost bases for invoices and for payroll purposes.
- Collate data and maintain machine records.
- Raise warranty orders, Sales orders, work orders, purchase requests and invoices both internally and to customers.
- Process warranty claims.
The experience required
As a successful TraineeCustomer Service/Administrator, you will have the following:
- Customer service experience previously is essential.
- Excellent administration skills with experience raising orders.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills with experience using Word and Excel.
The business offers Counselling/employee wellbeing support, company pension, loyalty bonus, free fruit, participation in external sports events e.g. race events, health programmes, management development/training, company sports teams, discount on company products. Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can't find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Thank you for your interest in the TraineeCustomer Service/Administrator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.