Training Lead (Contact Centre)
- To have accountability for the day-to-day coaching of Trainers and organisation of the training team and the tasks the training team undertake.
- To ensure consistency in training and development of all control centre employees by leading the training function within monitoring.
- Complete training needs analysis, evaluation and delivery of training, whilst continuing to revisit existing policies and procedures and re-engineer
- To add value to the business. To support and drive the recruitment, assessment and interviewing of all new operators.
- The role will also involve being jointly accountable for the management of individuals and team performance and behaviours through coaching, training, development, motivation, engagement and promoting the importance of excellence, customer satisfaction and first-time resolution.
- As Training Lead you will be accountable for the recruitment of and onboarding of new recruits from initial interview through to onboarding and successful migration to the coach and successful probation.
- You will track recruitment from onboarding through to successful competency aiding the business plan.
- You will work in hand with Senior Coach, Coaches, and the Control Centre Manager in driving AHT, reducing Call Volumes and supporting bespoke niche coach objectives including but not limited to: -
Main Responsibilities and Activities
- Line Management Responsibilities
- Drive quality training improving the efficiency and quality of the training through constantly reviewing and reengineering process to add value to the bottom line.
- Reduce Average Handling Time
- Reduce call demand in the centre.
- Call audit responsibility - ensure a minimum of 2 calls per month are evaluated for each team member
- Reduce Improvement Support Plans.
- Reduce complaints.
- Reduce failed call evaluations.
- Identify and develop individuals for succession plans through mentoring.
Service management of each shift
- Manage the daily running of the call centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations.
- Set and meet performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales, and quality.
- Ensure all customer and industry KPI's are achieved.
- To manage the control centre in times of high call volumes and low call volumes.
- To escalate any service management concerns including resourcing challenges to the Control Centre Manager
Provide operational leadership
- Coaching, motivating, and retaining staff.
- To provide and demonstrate excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- To ensure that communication from the senior management team is conveyed to all teams in a positive and objective manner.