We are currently recruiting for a company within the Tourism sector, for the role of UX Designer. It's an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading airline providers / tour operators with over 5.5 million customers annually, they strive towards a more digital, connected, and integrated future, creating the best conditions and culture to succeed!
What you'll be doing:
- Be part of a small, autonomous design team working closely with other Ecommerce disciplines, to deliver great customer experiences for your team's area of responsibility
- Ensure the user is represented accurately at all times throughout the design process of our digital estate
- Collaborate regularly with other teams in the department - Product Owners, Analysts etc.
- Share your ideas and progress on design work through holding effective design reviews with colleagues
Main Skills/ Requirements:
- 2 years' hands-on experience in full UCD lifecycle in a commercial, Agile environment
- A proven track record as a successful UX practitioner, with responsive design experience
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with good oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of deliverables
How you'll be rewarded:
- 25 days holiday entitlement (increasing with service) - additional option to purchase up to 10 extra days!
- Eligible for single cover private medical insurance - with the option to include dependents at additional cost
- After 1 year service get free concessions to pay for up to 70% of holidays
- Access to amazing holiday deals and discounts anywhere in the world!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to join a recognised, forward-thinking company in the Tourism Industry.
For further information on this UX Designer position, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.