Are you interested in making a positive difference in the lives of children and adults with developmental disabilities? Are you new to this field and want to learn more? Do you want to work somewhere where you KNOW you are making a difference every day?
If you answered YES, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team!
We are currently offering a $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS to brand new full time employees working over 37.5 hours per week or a $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS for part time employees working 20 or more hours per week.
Being a Direct Support Professional has its Advantages
As a Direct Support Professional at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- Paid orientation.
- Over 5 weeks of paid time off your first year.
- Quality Low-Cost Benefits, plus student loan debt assistance and 30-day benefit eligibility waiting period for new hires!
- Tuition assistance after 6 months of working full time - up to 12 credits per year!
- Access to the Savi Student Loan Checkup tool to help you navigate the student loan system - quickly see your repayment plan options and discover potential savings!
- A rewarding experience helping individuals complete daily activities and achieving long term goals.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health New York provides programs and services for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and dual diagnoses. Located in Livingston, NY, this position is responsible for assisting individuals in daily activities, including health and personal management, achieving personal goals, recreation, and daily household living, as well as maintaining a safe and therapeutic treatment environment that meets the physical, emotional, and personal needs of program individuals while improving functioning and minimizing interfering behaviors.
Learn more about being a DSP at Devereux
Devereux is committed to the health and safety of our staff. All Devereux centers have formal infectious-disease and emergency-management plans tailored to specifically address the unique aspects of communicable disease prevention including COVID-19. Learn More: #covid .
Keywords: direct support professional, dsp, direct care, residential counselor, caregiver, home health aide, CNA, PCA, personal care aide, youth counselor, direct care worker, group home, evenings, overnights, evening shift, night shift, overnight shift, non profit, human services, mental health, behavioral health, psychology, hiring immediately, now hiring, full time, part time